Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fashion Santa

Mature and supremely handsome editorial and runway fashion model Paul Mason is a new kind of "mall Santa" at the Yorkdale Mall in Toronto, Canada. And for every selfie with Mason/Santa that gets posted on social media using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, the Mall will donate a dollar to the SickKids Foundation. If you're in Toronto, drop in and snap a picture with this gorgeous man...it's for a good cause! He only has a few more appearances scheduled: December 18th and 19th from noon to 8PM, December 20th from 11AM to 7PM, and December 23rd from noon to 8PM. And if you do, tell me how he smells... I am hoping for a Dolce and Gabbana cologne mixed with a delicious beard pomade...


Mason as Santa at the Yorkdale Mall: instead of a bright red velvet coat, it's a slim-cut burgundy velvet Ferragamo jacket; instead of fur trim, it's a Tartan cashmere wrap. I love his style sensibility since I dress exactly like this in the winter! If I grow my beard, we could be twins (almost).






And check out the Mr. Claus campaign he did for the exclusive Mexican department store El Palacio de Hierro!

No comments: